Polyphenol is a natural plant metabolite that mainly functions as an anti-oxidant, providing number of other benefits like anti-carcinogenic, anti-microbial, and boosts the performance of vitamins. Polyphenols are further categorized as flavonoids and non-flavonoids and forms a large family of different molecules present in everyday food products like chocolate, grapes, apples, potato, green tea, and other plant extracts.
Polyphenol is widely used in the food industry as an additive and also in food supplements and cosmetics. Polyphenols were initially used as food colorants; however, growing research in the health industry identified their potential health benefits, thus representing significant opportunity for expansion of polyphenol industry globally.
To BUY This Report Kindly Visit Us @:
Aging population and increasing health concerns are some important factors driving the growth of this industry. Discovery of anti-oxidant properties of polyphenols have led to the incorporation of these products into functional foods market. Food and beverage manufacturers are increasingly making use of polyphenols in energy drinks and food products knowing their health benefits and nutritional properties. Owing to the increasing use of polyphenols in different arenas, this industry is expected to undergo significant upsurge demand in the coming few years.
Market Segmentation Based on Application
Functional Foods and Beverages
- Bottled Water
- Sports and Energy Drinks
- Dyes or Non-Synthetic Fibers
- Precursor in Green Chemistry
- Extreme UV Radiation Resistant Products
- Lipid Anti-Oxidants for Fish Preservation
The polyphenol market research report analyzes this market based on its market segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research study are
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This research report provides complete analysis of
- Major market segments
- Current market trends
- Factors driving market growth
- Industry structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
The report also provides analysis of technological improvements in this industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of top market players. It provides review of micro and macro factors significant for existing market players and new entrants with value chain analysis.
Key players dominating this market are ADM USA, Puratos NV, Cargill, Maltra Foods, Herza Schokolade Gmbh & Co Kg, Cemoi, Prova, Barry Callebaut, Ajinomoto Omnichem Natural Specialities, CPC Ingredients, Cyvex Nutrition, Chr. Hansen, FMC Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides forward looking perspective on major factors affecting market growth and those responsible for driving this market
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on industry
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of markets and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- The report provides up-to-date analysis of latest trends in market
- The report provides clear understanding of key product segments and the competitive environment
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
- It provides complete analysis of major competitors and their strategies.